One of the first Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cluster we support includes CapsuleCRM, Zendesk, MailChimp, Xero and Twitter, which also works with Companies House for UK customers and Google Maps for location.
Note: Financial figures shown above is for demonstration purpose only and not real. Rest is.
When you add these apps on to a Work Space on UnifiedVU, you begin to understand the truth about your customers.
- CapsuleCRM – search and/or select a customer, employee of a customer or simply a contact
- Zendesk – displays tickets filed by a contact, employee or a customer.
- MailChimp – displays email campaigns received, opened and the links clicked.
- Xero – displays paid, due and overdue invoices for a selected customer, as well as total
- Twitter – displays tweets you had with a contact, employee or a customer.
- Companies House – displays general information, officers of the customer and statutory filings including annual reports, annual returns, share allocations and change of officers.
- Google Map – displays location of a contact, employee or customer
- FullContact ($99) – displays known social profiles when a contact or employee is chosen.
What’s in your SaaS stack?